August 14, 2021

Ministry of Agriculture Newsletter

The National Animal and Plant Health Laboratory (NAPHL), part of the Ministry of Agriculture (MoA), is one of the oldest veterinary laboratory institutes in East Africa. Established during the Italian period in 1903, it is located in the southwest part of Asmara (referred to as “Villagio”). For a long period after its establishment, it was known as the Central Veterinary Laboratory (CVL). During the structural reorganization of the MoA in 2003, the CVL extended its structure, scope, and activities to include functions of Plant Health Laboratory, and was eventually renamed as the National Animal and Plant Health Laboratory.

download

Latest Articles

Address by Eritrea’s Minister of Agriculture To the UN...

ርእሰ-ዓንቀጽ ዕንደራ ወያነ ዘሳሲ ዘሎ ሸፈጥን ጠቐነን


Warning: Use of undefined constant template_url - assumed 'template_url' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /homepages/7/d41324992/htdocs/ECSS/2013/wp-content/themes/ecss_2013/single.php on line 52

احتيال ومحاباة لخدمة عربدة الويانى


Warning: Use of undefined constant template_url - assumed 'template_url' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /homepages/7/d41324992/htdocs/ECSS/2013/wp-content/themes/ecss_2013/single.php on line 52